Incremental backup executed successfully, but for full backup I got this error: Media mount failed.User cancelled a Physical Volume Library operation
To configure the automated Respond with for these alerts, follow the steps given below:
1. Browse to X:\Program files\Symantec\Backup Exec (X: being the driver letter where Backup Exec is installed)
2. Run BEUtility.exe
3. Add the media server from File | New | New Media Server
4. In BEUtility, select the All Media Servers, select the Media Server Name
5. From the left pane under Service Tasks click Edit configuration (or right click on media server name and select Edit Configuration)
6. Under Automated alert responses configure the Media Remove Alert with the required alerts response (By default it was Yes and I changed to NO).