+Tek tuş ile uğraşmadan RAID kurulumu ve üstün okuma / yazma performansı
+Sanal Serverlar için İscsi özelliği ve sertifikalı VMWare / Hyper-v / Citrix desteği. Server 2008 Failover Cluster desteği.
+Mac, Windows ve Linux kullanıcılarınız tek bir noktadan çalışabilirler.
+Klasörlere kullanıcı hakkı atması ile maksimum güvenlik.
+10 Gbit ethernet aparatı ile üstün performans
+FTP özelliği sayesinde bayileriniz arasında dosya ve döküman paylaşımı.
+Video Editleme firmaları için mükemmel çözüm.
+8 adet’e kadar kendi Web sitenizi yayınlama imkanı.
QNAP’ın 16 HDD’lı Profosyonel çözümü hakkında daha ayrınlı bilgiye aşağıdan ulaşabilirsiniz;
The TS-EC1679U-RP features Quad Core Intel® Xeon® E3-1225 Processor, 4GB DDR3 memory, 10 Gigabit network capability, and 6Gb/s SATA. Even the most demanding requirements in data center or corporate networks can be satisfied by the TS-EC1679U-RP. With outstanding data transfer rate of over 1,000 MB/s data throughput and 100,000 IOPS 1, intensive business applications and concurrent tasks can be easily fulfilled.
NAS + iSCSI/IP-SAN Solution for Server Virtualization
With increasing virtualization of IT resources, the need for high performance storage is more essential than ever. The TS-EC1679U-RP offers class-leading system architecture matched with 10 GbE networking performance designed to meet the needs of demanding server virtualization, such as VMware®, Citrix®, and Windows® Hyper-V. 10 GbE network speeds greatly increase the agility of data transmission in a virtualized environment intensifying NFS and iSCSI connection performance.
High Network Bandwidth
The TS-EC1679U-RP offers network expansion options which include dual-port 1 Gigabit and dual-port 10 Gigabit network expansion cards, to aggregate and boost network performance. The TS-EC1679U-RP includes four Gigabit Ethernet ports which can be expanded up to eight Gigabit Ethernet ports or four 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports plus four Gigabit Ethernet ports.
ECC RAM for High Reliability
The ECC (Error Correction Codes) RAM of the Turbo NAS can detect and correct errors introduced during transmission or storage of data. It offers more protection in mission critical applications.
Blazing Fast Data Backup via USB 3.0
The TS-EC1679U-RP features USB 3.0 ports for high speed backup to external hard drives. EXT3, EXT4, NTFS, and HFS+ file systems are supported to ensure compatibility with Windows, Mac® OS X, and Linux operating systems.
|File System||QNAP NAS||Other NAS|
Centralized Storage and File Sharing
- Cross-platform Sharing with Antivirus The TS-EC1679U-RP supports SMB/CIFS, NFS, and AFP protocols for file sharing across Windows, Mac, Linux/UNIX networks. User accounts and shared folders can be created via the user-friendly web-based interface without IT expertise. The integrated antivirus solution for the Turbo NAS ensures business continuity by offering detection against the latest viruses, malware, worms, and Trojan horses.
- Windows Active Directory (AD) and LDAP Directory Service The Windows AD and LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) directory service features enable the system administrator to retrieve user accounts from Windows AD or Linux LDAP server to the TS-EC1679U-RP reducing time and effort in account setup. Users can use the same login name and password to access the TS-EC1679U-RP.
- Shared Folder Aggregation Conveniently connect to the shared folders of other servers on Microsoft Networking through the “portal folder” on the TS-EC1679U-RP. This reduces the hassle of logging in to different servers one by one.
- ISO File Archiving and Sharing The TS-EC1679U-RP supports mounting ISO images of CD and DVD discs for network sharing folders for data archiving, storage, and sharing. This feature saves space from storing the physical discs, reduces the risk of data loss caused by long term use of the discs, and enhances the performance of data sharing on a business network.
- Centralized Log Monitoring A central repository of log data from various network devices allows efficient management and security auditing in a businesses. QNAP Syslog server allows the IT administrator to effectively collect and store logs of other network devices in the Turbo NAS.
Backup Center for Business
The TS-EC1679U-RP offers a complete backup solution for businesses with QNAP NetBak Replicator which supports real-time and scheduled data backup from Windows PCs, Apple® Time Machine backup from Mac OS, and third party backup software such as Acronis® True Image and Symantec® Backup Exec.
Disaster Recovery Solution
The TS-EC1679U-RP offers users peace of mind, business continuity, and high availability of data by providing the ability to recover their data from disasters.
- Real-time Remote Replication Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR) provides real-time or scheduled data replication between the TS-EC1679U-RP and a remote QNAP NAS, an FTP server, or an external drive.
- iSCSI LUN Backup and Restore The Turbo NAS has taken iSCSI LUN backup/restore to a whole new level with snapshot technology. The IT administrator can use the LUN snapshot to back up contents in the LUN to various storage destinations, including Windows shared folders via SMB/CIFS, Linux shared folders via NFS, or local shared folders on the Turbo NAS.
- Cloud Storage Backup Get ready to send private data to the clouds! The TS-EC1679U-RP supports Amazon S3, ElephantDrive, and Symform cloud storage backup which have several backup modes including real-time, scheduled backup and versioning control so that the data can be restored from any point of time. The cloud storages can be monitored through a web browser. An extra set of all of the data stored will always be available, so remote data recovery is quick and simple.
iSCSI and Virtualization Deployment
The TS-EC1679U-RP is fully VMware and Citrix ready and Windows Hyper-V compliant.
- NAS + iSCSI Combo Solution The TS-EC1679U-RP can serve as a NAS for file sharing and iSCSI storage concurrently.
- Flexible Management The TS-EC1679U-RP supports multiple LUNs (Logical Unit Numbers) and iSCSI targets. LUNs can be flexibly mapped to, unmapped from, and switched among different iSCSI targets.
- Secure Deployment Designed with CHAP authentication and LUN masking, the advanced ACL (Access Control List) offers the capability to block unauthorized access from the initiators.
- Designed for Virtualized and Clustered Environments Compared with a high cost Fibre Channel SAN, the TS-EC1679U-RP is an affordable system that can be deployed as a storage center for virtualized and clustered server environments, such as VMware and Microsoft Windows Failover Cluster.
- SPC-3 Persistent Reservation Supported The built-in iSCSI service supports enterprise-level features such as SPC-3 persistent reservation for clustering in VMware and Windows Server 2008 R2. The administrator can set up Microsoft Failover Cluster environment, use Cluster Shared Volume for Hyper-V, and execute virtual machine live migration between Hyper-V hosts.
- Advanced MPIO and MC/S Supported With the support of MPIO (Multipath Input Output) and MC/S (Multiple Connections per Session) on the Turbo NAS, users can connect to the iSCSI targets on the TS-EC1679U-RP using two or more network interfaces from their server with failover and load balancing. Furthermore, with MC/S settings better data transmission performance is achieved.
Digital film and video production produces volumes of data that require high performance RAID storage with sustainable throughput to balance with the demanding output of video editing. The TS-EC1679U-RP fulfills storage and video editing needs with a high speed 10 GbE network interface. Digital videos can be quickly stored and edited on the TS-EC1679U-RP directly over the network.
The built-in iSCSI feature provides an affordable IP-SAN (Storage Area Network) alternative for business. Compared with Fibre Channel SAN, the total investment is significantly lowered.
FIPS 140-2 Certified AES 256-bit Volume-based Data Encryption
The disk volume with FIPS 140-2 certified AES 256-bit encryption can only be accessed by an authorized encryption password or key. This prevents the sensitive government or businesses data on the Turbo NAS from unauthorized access and breach even if the hard disk drives or the entire system were stolen. *The data encryption functions may not be available in accordance to the legislative restrictions of some countries. Please contact QNAP sales representatives for further information.
Advanced Folder Permissions
Advanced folder permissions allow users to configure folder/subfolder access to the TS-EC1679U-RP. With this feature enabled, users can manage the folder permissions from Microsoft Windows or the web-based management interface of the TS-EC1679U-RP without complicated procedures.
Secure Measures for Data Storage and Access
- Policy-based Unauthorized IP Blocking The administrator can allow, deny or auto block specified IP address or network domain which attempt to connect to the TS-EC1679U-RP via SSH, Telnet, HTTP(S), FTP, Samba, or AFP.
- Remote Login The TS-EC1679U-RP supports remote login by SSH (secure shell) or Telnet connection.
- SSL Security (HTTPS) The TS-EC1679U-RP supports HTTPS connection. The administrator can upload a secure certificate and RSA private key in X.509PEM format issued by a trusted provider to allow access the TS-EC1679U-RP by secure SSL login.
- Secure FTP The TS-EC1679U-RP offers secure data transfer with SSL/TLS (explicit) encryption. Passive FTP port range setup is also supported.
- Encrypted Remote Replication by Rsync The data on the TS-EC1679U-RP can be backed up to or from another QNAP Turbo NAS or Rsync server over the network securely.
- Shared Folder Management Administrator can select to hide or show the network shared folders of the TS-EC1679U-RP on Windows network.
- User Authority Management Administrator can create user ID and password, and define the authority and quota for each user.
Abundant Business Features
The TS-EC1679U-RP supports a multiuse of server business applications.
|File Server The TS-EC1679U-RP allows file sharing cross Windows, Mac, Linux, and UNIX platforms. It also supports WebDAV for easy access to the shared folders via HTTP/HTTPS protocol remotely.|
|FTP Server Administrator can establish an FTP server with the TS-EC1679U-RP and share files conveniently with colleagues or customers.|
|Backup Server The TS-EC1679U-RP offers complete backup solutions with Apple Time Machine support, remote replication to an Rsync server, Windows client backup software QNAP NetBak Replicator, and third party backup software support.|
|Web Server Multiple websites can be hosted on the TS-EC1679U-RP with the built-in web server and virtual host feature.|
|RADIUS Server RADIUS server centralizes and consolidates user authentication by maintaining a list of user accounts that are authorized for remote network access through dial-up equipment, Wi-Fi access point, or VPN connections.|
|LDAP Server LDAP Server service allows devices with LDAP protocol enabled to be joined in the directory and share the same user accounts and groups.|
|Syslog Server By collecting and storing logs of other network devices in the Turbo NAS with QNAP’s Syslog server support, the IT administrator can easily monitor the status of these devices, and further troubleshoot when necessary.|
|VPN Server The VPN (Virtual Private Network) service allows users to access the NAS and other resources on the same local network from the Internet.|
|Print Server The TS-EC1679U-RP offers cross-platform printer sharing over the network and remote printing over the Internet (max. 3 USB printers). IPP (Internet Printing Protocol), print job management, and Bonjour printing for Mac OS X are also supported.|
|Surveillance Station Administrator can monitor supported IP cameras via the TS-EC1679U-RP and set up a video surveillance system with comprehensive monitoring, recording, and playback features.|
|IPv6 The TS-EC1679U-RP supports IPv6 (Internet Protocol Version 6) which makes the NAS a dual-stack IP host running IPv4 and IPv6 at the same time.|
|Available QPKG Software Plugins Maximize the usage of the TS-EC1679U-RP by installing additional QPKG software plugins developed by the users and communities worldwide.|
Advanced RAID Management with Hot-swap Design
RAID is an advanced feature that the QNAP Turbo NAS offers to enhance data protection and performance. The QNAP Turbo NAS has a scalable design in addition to supporting various levels of disk configurations such as RAID 0, 1, 5, 5+hot spare, 6, 6+hot spare, 10, 10+hotspare, single disk, and JBOD.
Global Hot Spare
The Global Hot Spare feature allows the administrator to share spare drives with multiple RAID volumes on the TS-EC1679U-RP. When a hard drive fails in any RAID volume, the global hot-spare drive will automatically replace the failed drive to prevent data from being lost. Compared with a local spare drive, the Global Hot Spare function offers more efficient use of spare drives.
Multiple LAN Deployment
The TS-EC1679U-RP supports multiple bonding modes: Balance-rr (Round-Robin), Active Backup, Balance XOR, Broadcast, IEEE 802.3ad, Balance-tlb (Adaptive Transmit Load Balancing), and Balance-alb (Adaptive Load Balancing).
|Failover The LAN ports of the Turbo NAS can be configured in failover mode which allows the TS-EC1679U-RP to sustain the failure of one network port and provide continuous services.|
|Load Balancing The LAN ports of the TS-EC1679U-RP can be configured in load balancing mode for bandwidth aggregation to boost file transfer speeds. It works with managed Ethernet switch with 802.3ad configured.|
|Multi-IP Settings The TS-EC1679U-RP can be deployed with multiple different IP settings for sharing among different workgroups in two different subnets.|
System Management Tools
The TS-EC1679U-RP offers various features to help the administrator manage the system efficiently.
|Instant SMS, Email and Windows Live Messenger Alert Configure the SMTP server, SMS server, and Windows Live Messenger account settings on the TS-EC1679U-RP in order to receive instant system warning or error messages by email, SMS and Windows Messenger.|
|SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) Collect the information, warning, or errors of the TS-EC1679U-RP and send warnings up to 3 SNMP servers for centralized management and real-time monitoring.|
|Wake on LAN Enable this option to power on the TS-EC1679U-RP remotely by Wake on LAN. Wake on LAN helps the administrator manage the NAS conveniently.|
|Scheduled Power on/off Create schedules to automatically turn on, turn off, or restart the TS-EC1679U-RP. Up to 15 schedules can be set.|
|S.M.A.R.T. & Advanced Hard Drive Health Scan (HHS) Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T.) helps the administrator monitor hard disk status. Moreover, the TS-EC1679U-RP supports Hard Drive Health Scan (HHS) for disk checking and bad blocks scanning.|
|Comprehensive Event Logs Detailed logs of file-level access to the TS-EC1679U-RP via Samba, iSCSI, FTP, AFP, HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, and SSH, and networking services accessed by online users can all be recorded.|
The performance figures could vary with environments.
2 Client PC configurations: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU, 16GB DDR3 RAM, Windows 7 professional 64-bit, Dual-port Intel X520-SR2 10GbE Server Adapter, IOMeter sequential read and write.
NAS configurations: Intel X-520-DA2, 802.3ad trunking mode, full load Samsung HD103SJ 1TB SATA HDD, RAID 5.